Our sitecheck focus on the localisation of your webshop. Will the buying experience meet the expectations of the local customer and will the conversion rate in the new market match the conversion rate in your home market? This service is the place to start, if you have launched in a new country but the sales don't meet your expectations.
When we have performed the site check you will receive a detailed report with our prioritised recommendations for improving the buying experience and the conversion rate. In the report we look at the following main areas:
- Copy; is the content in the web-shop translated and localised in a way that is seen as trustworthy and professional?
- Usability; is the shop simple and intuitive to use for the local customers?
- Shipping and returns – are you meeting customer expectations in the new country
- USPs; are you using the right USPs on the front page and the product pages in this market?
- Security; is it a safe shopping environment?
- Checkout and payment; is the check-out flow effective and do you offer the right payment methods?
We deliver the recommendations in a way that makes it easy to implement, also if you don’t understand the local language.
- Intitial discussion to align expectations
- Report with recommendations and directions for implementation
- Review of webshop after recommendations has been implemented